How are you today?
Did you know:
- 1 million adult Australians have depression
- Over 2 million people have anxiety
- 45% of people will experience a mental health condition in their lifetime
- There are 3000 Australians who take their
- More than 300 million people of all ages suffer from depression
- Depression is the leading cause of disability worldwide
(statistics above are from Beyond Blue Australia and World Health Organisation’s websites)
Strive and Thrive is aiming to change these statistics.
Strive and Thrive Values
To create awareness around the importance of being healthy mentally, as well as physically, and to inspire, guide and connect others who aim to Strive and Thrive for a better life.
To inspire and empower others to Strive and Thrive for a positive life, and to remind each other to be mindful of those around us. Mental health is not a tangible illness, so awareness is key to providing support.
Strive and Thrive is a movement that advocates practices of positive living.
Born in Singapore, Norita has worked and lived across 3 continents. She currently resides in Australia and has over 15 years of experience with big brands in the hospitality and entertainment industry and holds a BA in Tourism, Hospitality and Business Management (which she endeavoured to complete after her brain injury).
To know more about Norita’s story CLICK HERE
Now, Strive and Thrive exists as a social platform, with both online resources and workshops, to reduce the stigma surrounding mental health issues like stress, anxiety and depression. It aims to build a community where people are
If like most of us, you’re trying to strike a healthy balance between work, family, and leisure time, you’ll know how overwhelming it all can be. Working collaboratively with health practitioners, mindset industry experts, holistic living services and more, Strive and Thrive focuses on achieving the following core objectives:
– Gain a better understanding of stress, anxiety and depression
– Build resilience to overcome challenges
– Visualise a more positive future with a positive mindset
– Live joyously in a supportive, kinder and caring society
MEET THE FOUNDER, NORITA OMAR
Join our FREE online community to get more resilient!
This is just a space where we are all encouraged to be REAL and SUPPORTIVE!
“This is the space where I get real with my own strives and thrives.” -Norita Omar